Road Glide banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This might sound lame but I got to share it (Dr's say it's good to do) Yesterday was the first time in a very long time I was able to hop on the bike and go for a ride without having to turn back and head home prematurely. I actually found myself taking the long way home. Spinal cord issues usually keep me off my scoot.I actually felt no pain or discomfort. when I had to stop to grab a drink a dude came up, checked out the my ride and ended up giving me a set of HD touring Bags for my bike; said he was trying to sell them on line, got no bits and thought they would look good on my ride. When I walked in the door my wife looked at me and said "see! Maybe God is telling you to wait, and stop thinking of selling your bike!" Now I just wish I felt that good today. He never said it would be easy, did He?

·
Registered
60 Posts
This might sound lame but I got to share it (Dr's say it's good to do) Yesterday was the first time in a very long time I was able to hop on the bike and go for a ride without having to turn back and head home prematurely. I actually found myself taking the long way home. Spinal cord issues usually keep me off my scoot.I actually felt no pain or discomfort. when I had to stop to grab a drink a dude came up, checked out the my ride and ended up giving me a set of HD touring Bags for my bike; said he was trying to sell them on line, got no bits and thought they would look good on my ride. When I walked in the door my wife looked at me and said "see! Maybe God is telling you to wait, and stop thinking of selling your bike!" Now I just wish I felt that good today. He never said it would be easy, did He?
Awesome!!!

·
Super Moderator
12,430 Posts
Thanks for sharing your story, always good to hear something positive and know somebody is doing better after having issues.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Great to hear.

My father had an old sayin'... "It'll sure feel good, when it quits hurtin'!"

I try to enjoy every moment the Good Lord gives me.

Beavz

·
Shark of the Month July 13
3,145 Posts
thats great! glad you are still getting back on even if it isn't as much or as long as you would like. what a nice reward for getting on it that day :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts