Road Glide banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking at replacing the stock front fender on my Orange 09 CVO (18” blade wheels) with a wrap fender. I have had a look at the usual sites but I would like to see what you guys have put on your beastie. Wheel and tires will stay the same.

If you can post a pic of your beastie and tell what fender you put on I can have a better idea for selecting a fender which I would possibly like the look of for my beastie.:)

·
Registered
809 Posts
I am looking at replacing the stock front fender on my Orange 09 CVO (18” blade wheels) with a wrap fender. I have had a look at the usual sites but I would like to see what you guys have put on your beastie. Wheel and tires will stay the same.

If you can post a pic of your beastie and tell what fender you put on I can have a better idea for selecting a fender which I would possibly like the look of for my beastie.:)
Most wrap fenders look the same unless you modify them. What is more important is the gauge of the steel used. Hog pro has been the cheapest i have found them, one was a krome works and the last one was a RWD.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks Guys,
I checked out your recommendations. I am leaning towards the Klock werks hugger. I notice there are not too many wraps for standard wheel/tire set up, most are 21", 23"or bigger.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This is a steel Yaffee fender I just did, very nice quality, unusual for him,

This is a "B-Cool" aluminum fender out of Canada, very expensive but light weight

Fatkatz 21", 13ga cold rolled steel strong enough to help as a fork brace,

Thanks for the pics Mike, the Fatkaz look great.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Selling my 18" Fat Baggers inc. Wrap fender. Heavy gauge steel. Send me a pm if interested. Moved up to a 21".
Got any pics of that on your bike?

·
Registered
230 Posts
Ordered KW level, will post pics Monday

1 - 14 of 14 Posts