Road Glide banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to pick up an Ultra or CVO seat for years '09-'12 to fit '12 RG to replace factory one while I take long rides. Guy on here had one for $175 but sold before I could grab it...if you have one with similar price, hit me up...Thanx

·
Registered
781 Posts
I have an 09 CVO seat. Mint. Wonder if that would work?

·
Registered
781 Posts
Here are a couple IMG_5050.jpg

IMG_5054.jpg

·
Registered
616 Posts
I have a 2012 Ultra seat that's on hold until Friday. Then If no contact or funds it's available. I can take Picts if you are interested.

Phil

·
Registered
781 Posts
no pm yet...Last request I received was for pics. those are on. This is an 09 CVO Road Glide seat with no miles on it. I have a mustang seat on my bike and didn't want to put this one on it.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Ditto. No PM yet.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well crap...I wonder what happened?? Since you both have seats, what price are you asking for them? And I'd like to see pics of the ultra seat since I've seen the CVO seat...

·
Registered
616 Posts
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1338861338.421584.jpg this is exactly what mine looks like. It's almost brand new with about 2000 miles on it. I modded my stock custom seat and bought this so I could keep riding and to see is momma liked the wider thicker pad.

I paid 175 plus shipping. Will sell for $150 plus shipping. That includes the strap and hardware.
Phil

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks to both of you for the info...Phil, I think a buddy of mine has been in contact with you...

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Received seat...no longer looking for one..thanks to all that responded...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts