Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WTB- '09-'13 Tour Pak Lid-Located Please Delete

As the title says, I'm looking for a 2006-2013 king tour pak lid, color doesn't matter. No cracks, chips, etc. If it's drilled for the king tour pak luggage rack, that's fine.
Thanks
Lil Chief

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Just for your information. The Tour Pak lid is the same form from 1983 to when they changed to the newer style in 2014. Harley just changed from formed fiberglass on earlier models to ABS Plastic on later Tour Paks. The bottom shape changed sometime around 1995 to a fat bottom. But the top stayed the same shape.
I personally have taken one from 1985 and put on a bottom from 2003 and used on my 2009.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well here's my dilemma. I currently have an aftermarket pak on the bike, which I used on my 02 FLHT. I have the 09-13 detachable rack. I bought the premium latches & hinges and the abs plastic on my aftermarket lid is too thick to fit the contours of the aftermarket lid. I was hoping to find an oem lid so that I can use the new hardware. The instructions say that the latches only fit 06-13. All the holes line up, it's just that the plastic is too thick.
What do you guys think?
Thanks
Lil Chief

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Item Located. Please Delete

I found what I needed. Please delete.
Thanks

Lil Chief

1 - 5 of 5 Posts