Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking for a 12 in windshield for a pre Rushmore Road Glide. Prefer it to be a freedom, wind vest or lrs Shield. Currently running the 12 in HD brand and it doesn't have enough flip to get the air over me

·
Registered
111 Posts
I have a HD 12 inch aftermarket curved shiled. It is a Klock Works knock off, take a look at my garage pic and let me know if its something you would be interested in.
I just put a 14inch on.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I have a HD 12 inch aftermarket curved shiled. It is a Klock Works knock off, take a look at my garage pic and let me know if its something you would be interested in.
I just put a 14inch on.
Here is a pic of the 12inch

Attachments

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just put a 14inch on.
Here is a pic of the 12inch
That's what I'm running now. There 12 in protects like a 10in . Thanks though

·
Registered
101 Posts
Looking for a 12 in windshield for a pre Rushmore Road Glide. Prefer it to be a freedom, wind vest or lrs Shield. Currently running the 12 in HD brand and it doesn't have enough flip to get the air over me
I have a 12" LRS that I will let go for $50 including shipping. Let me know if you are interested.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts