Road Glide banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for someone who is possibly looking to sell a set of 12 or 14 inch apes, something like a yaffee bar, or similar, not so much a standard looking ape hanger in good condition. Either black or chrome , all depends on the bar. Figure someone might have a pair they want to part with, pre- Rushmore bike, my glide is a 2011. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Looking for someone who is possibly looking to sell a set of 12 or 14 inch apes, something like a yaffee bar, or similar, not so much a standard looking ape hanger in good condition. Either black or chrome , all depends on the bar. Figure someone might have a pair they want to part with, pre- Rushmore bike, my glide is a 2011. Thanks.
My Pal might still have my 14” Carlini Evil(black). If you’re interested I’ll get in touch with him.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I have a set of Brand New Chromed Bad Seeds 14in med pullback Road Glide bars Never Mounted. PM me your # if you want I can text pics

·
Registered
32 Posts
My Pal might still have my 14” Carlini Evil(black). If you’re interested I’ll get in touch with him.
I have a 15 RGS with Carlini 14" Evil Ape Bars that I just picked up a few days ago. They look great (in Black), just need to pull them back an inch or two so I can lean back a bit...

Does anyone know if I'm going to have an issue with "the pin" or do you think I can just loosen the clam and pull them back an inch or two?

Attachments

·
Registered
6,371 Posts
Pull the pin with vise grips or tap the pin down into the clamp

I pulled mine long ago

I upgraded my clamp when I had my 13” apes

Now I have had 16” apes for two years and will never use a pin and my bars are solid

Pull the pin and put the bars where they feel best for you

Lock it down

Ride with pride brother

Swomack

·
Registered
752 Posts
Any pics?

He’s got a pic in the parts section of the classifieds, not sure if they’ll fit pre Rushmore or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts