Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am heading to Sturgis in only 5 weeks and want a taller shield for the long trip. I don't want to buy new since I plan on selling it after the trip and going back to my 8" KW. Or I will consider a trade for my 2011 stock seat.

·
Registered
432 Posts
I have a 10in and a 12in WV (not looking to sell either i like the 10 for around town and the 12 for 2 up!) Anyways if you pay shipping both ways i'll let you borrow the 12in after sharkweek. Just a thought....

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a 10in and a 12in WV (not looking to sell either i like the 10 for around town and the 12 for 2 up!) Anyways if you pay shipping both ways i'll let you borrow the 12in after sharkweek. Just a thought....
That would be awesome!

·
Registered
432 Posts
Sounds good then just PM me sometime after the 17th and i'll ship it out to you. I'm in Ohio so shipping shouldn't be more than 10 bucks i would guess.

·
Registered
29 Posts
windshiels

I have a 12 in Klockwerks smoke color I would be interested in trade for you seat if still looking.
Thanks Mark

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have a 12 in Klockwerks smoke color I would be interested in trade for you seat if still looking.
Thanks Mark
Mark,

Thanks for the offer but I really want to try the Windvest. I will probably sell my seat outright, if you are interested let me know.

Steve

1 - 7 of 7 Posts