Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What to buy 2 into 1 exhaust for my 13 road glide .
Drago 2 into 1
Vance and Hines pro pipe
Or whatever you got.

Let me know what you got

·
Registered
305 Posts
a good pipe is franks 2into1 dragula pipe creamic coating interchangeable baffles and tips good sounding. give frank a call and get in line for one. franks number 1-815-765-1790 you wont be sorry. i trust and believe in frank so much I'm buying another dragula pipe from him.

·
Super Moderator
12,353 Posts
Another vote for Dragos Dragula here, call all the rest first, then give Frank a call, if you aren't convinced, then do what you have to do. :D

·
Registered
578 Posts
honest question. i visit a bunch of other harley forums... but this is the only one where everyone points other to the dragula. why is that? Is it because they have a big sponsorship presence, or is it just because other's simply don't know about the dragula pipes.

·
Registered
279 Posts
I have none of his products on my bike nor have I ever mentioned him on this forum. However, I live about 2 hours away from his shop and there are plenty of ppl that have his pipes on their bikes down here and state the same things that the members of this forum say. He is simply one of the best in the industry and his Dyno numbers do not lie.

Is it coincidence that many people from around the US know about his shop because of this forum or simply because he produces an outstanding product? If you want, buy one and you be the judge. If you don't like it, I can guarantee it will not last 5 minutes on the classifieds here.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
honest question. i visit a bunch of other harley forums... but this is the only one where everyone points other to the dragula. why is that? Is it because they have a big sponsorship presence, or is it just because other's simply don't know about the dragula pipes.
I would say they don't know about Dragula Pipes. Just my opinion, I don't frequent the "other" forums, but thats my guess.

Rowdy

·
Registered
8,408 Posts
Sounds like a challenge to me SD. Go ahead and buy one and if you don't like it, sell it to me. With a discount of course. :D. By the way don't get black I like shinny. :D

·
Registered
875 Posts
I have a factory 2-1 with Vance&Hines twin slash cut slip on in the attic. I know your probobly looking for something w/O cat, but you could have it cut out and rewelded. Just putting it out there. Or Drago 2-1 works

1 - 10 of 10 Posts