Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my 2010 Road Glide I am running the stock '2 into 1' exhaust system, although I did have the Cat removed from the stock header. The stock muffler is on its last legs and therefore I would like to replace my stock '2 into 1' muffler with an aftermarket Slip-on muffler.

Does anyone have a Slip-on muffler designed to work with the stock 2010 '2 into 1' header laying around?

If someone has a complete '2 into 1' system that is designed to fit my 2010 I would also be interested.

Thanks and ride safe.

·
Registered
868 Posts
I’m not sure that the RG ever came with a stock 2:1 system. I run the stainless fuelmoto 2:1 which replaced my stock system. There are a few companies that make great 2:1 systems for your year.

04 Road Glide

·
Registered
558 Posts
EBay sometimes has a muffler listed. 2010 was the only year 2-1 was standard. Running a pro pipe on mine. 2010 - 2013 will fit existing o2 sensors. Street glide those years will fit also.

·
Registered
8,196 Posts
I’m not sure that the RG ever came with a stock 2:1 system. I run the stainless fuelmoto 2:1 which replaced my stock system. There are a few companies that make great 2:1 systems for your year.

04 Road Glide
The 2010s did ,both on RG ,and SG.

·
Registered
213 Posts
On my 2010 Road Glide I am running the stock '2 into 1' exhaust system, although I did have the Cat removed from the stock header. The stock muffler is on its last legs and therefore I would like to replace my stock '2 into 1' muffler with an aftermarket Slip-on muffler.

Does anyone have a Slip-on muffler designed to work with the stock 2010 '2 into 1' header laying around?

If someone has a complete '2 into 1' system that is designed to fit my 2010 I would also be interested.

Thanks and ride safe.
I think I still have a Kerker Stout slip on that will work if I haven't destroyed it, I'll try to look this afternoon.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the offer, but I have already found a slip-on muffler that should work. I should be getting it this week.

Thanks again for the offer; ride safe.

Wood

·
Registered
8,196 Posts
Thanks for the offer, but I have already found a slip-on muffler that should work. I should be getting it this week.

Thanks again for the offer; ride safe.

Wood
What one did you get Wood ?

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What one did you get Wood ?

Fuel Moto: FM-04-FLH (aka: FM1028)

Going from a stock muffler to the FM, it was exponential with regards to loudness; I will have to find a way to tone it down.

The sound reminds me of an CFR, at idle it has a very low rumble with a little bit of a drone. While cruising it is simply too loud for me. On the other hand, at 3500+ RPM it sounds real sweet, :smile:.

·
Registered
8,196 Posts
Fuel Moto: FM-04-FLH (aka: FM1028)

Going from a stock muffler to the FM, it was exponential with regards to loudness; I will have to find a way to tone it down.

The sound reminds me of an CFR, at idle it has a very low rumble with a little bit of a drone. While cruising it is simply too loud for me. On the other hand, at 3500+ RPM it sounds real sweet, :smile:.
Yea, it's hard to find that happy medium. As I get older ,I don't want the real loud exhaust that I use to like years ago,but ain't ready for the oem sound yet either. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts