Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Holestien Designs out of Ohio. I haven't had any luck getting in touch with them though.

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Just askin..sorry a little off topic..but can someone just come out of the blue and sell Hd logo stuff like this? My BIL does vinyl, stickers, shirts and he says he has to be really careful about trademarked things...If he give stuff to me it doesn't count..lolol

Ive seen variations of this on the FB site in black, brushed and chrome..they are sharp? If you get a couple post the finished product up!!!

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Just askin..sorry a little off topic..but can someone just come out of the blue and sell Hd logo stuff like this? My BIL does vinyl, stickers, shirts and he says he has to be really careful about trademarked things...If he give stuff to me it doesn't count..lolol

Ive seen variations of this on the FB sire in black, brushed and chrome..they are sharp? If you get a couple post the finished product up!!!
It could be problematic, yes. If they draw the attention of HD's licensing people they could certainly issue a cease and desist letter.

The Grateful Dead were notorious for cracking down on people or vendors who sold merchandise with unlicensed imagery, for example.

·
Registered
316 Posts
I got mine from Holestien designs gloss black ,they also do satin black..very happy with the set
How did you order the set ? I've tried email and calling with no response.

I've tried everything to get a set of CVO emblems. That door has been closed.

The Holstein emblems looks to be a lot better quality than the Oem.

·
Registered
752 Posts
I got mine from Holestien designs gloss black ,they also do satin black..very happy with the set
How's the fit? Do they come with tape? Do they make a set with the orange stripe as well?

According to my dealer they are now a turn in item for the CVOs as opposed to just VIN restricted when they first came out.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Thanks ! That's not a bad price. I figured they would be more. It looks like there is a demand for them.

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
So I get that you like the emblem and all, but here's the thing - as a BMW owner (and former M5 owner), I often used to see people driving 535s who put //M badges on their car and I always wondered why someone would put an //M badge on a car that is not an //M car. Weird.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
So I get that you like the emblem and all, but here's the thing - as a BMW owner (and former M5 owner), I often used to see people driving 535s who put //M badges on their car and I always wondered why someone would put an //M badge on a car that is not an //M car. Weird.
It's just a sweet looking emblem as opposed to the chrome scripted emblems I have now on my blacked out bike. They don't say CVO so I don't consider them a "poser" move. If I could get a great looking blacked out set of emblems in a different design I would but they don't exist. When I saw the new CVO at the dealer I wanted to rip them off the bike. It was like finding the holy grail for me :grin:

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
yeah, who would want to put an hd bar and shield on an hd bike? >:)

it isn't like it is trying to say a sportster is a softail, etc....

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
yeah, who would want to put an hd bar and shield on an hd bike? >:)

it isn't like it is trying to say a sportster is a softail, etc....
No, but it is like making your non CVO bike look like a CVO bike, which is my point. Its also why the Moco tries pretty hard to protect those parts. They can't prevent a fabricator from duplicating them however.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts