Road Glide banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
I might sell my Hog Tunes lids. They are brand new in the box. I'm thinking about changing to JL 8.8 I also have New Hertz Hcx690 .

·
Administrator
12,452 Posts
I might sell my Hog Tunes lids. They are brand new in the box. I'm thinking about changing to JL 8.8 I also have New Hertz Hcx690 .
Not trying to hijack the thread, but I'm curious as to why you would want to go to a lid that confines you to one brand of speakers?

Sent from my SPH-L710

·
Administrator
12,452 Posts
Why do you say that ? I was looking at getting Hogtunes lids also so I'm curious.
I was refering to Torqu going with the 8.8 lids, as far as I know, there is only one source who makes those lids, and only one speaker that fits them. To the credit..... the JL 8.8 is a very nice and great sounding speaker. I guess I just don't like being bound to one source.

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
I just like the look of the lids. That's it. I have the Hcx690 and hogtunes lids I wasjust tthinking about going a different route. No real reason.

·
Administrator
12,452 Posts
I just like the look of the lids. That's it. I have the Hcx690 and hogtunes lids I wasjust tthinking about going a different route. No real reason.
Have you priced the lids and speakers? :eek: Voodoo had a sale not to long ago getting rid of the last fiberglass lids for $350, I don't know if they have any left.

Sent from my SPH-L710

·
Administrator
12,452 Posts
550 speakers 500 abs lids.
That's what I saw also. Did you see the post from the new guy that put the 8.8s up front in the fairing? 4 of those on a bike would do a little thumping. :D

Sent from my SPH-L710

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
I would sell them for $250 that's $35 cheaper than you can get them from anywhere. I just gotta make a decision thus weekend. I'll also be selling the Hertz Hcx 690 also if I get rid of the lids. $300 shipped. These are brand new in the box. Pulled lids out twice and sat them on the bags. Other than that brand new.

·
Administrator
12,452 Posts
I'd be interested in the speakers. .....

Sent from my SPH-L710

1 - 14 of 14 Posts