·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anybody is on the fence about selling, Im ready to buy :D

·
Registered
6,081 Posts
What color are you looking for? I have a black one. I just put it back on my bike last night because I sold my Cee Baileys to another forum member. I was going to sell it once my new Madstad (ordered yesterday) comes in which will probably be a couple weeks. I'll check back on your listing before posting it for sale in case no one else offers one up sooner.

Mine probably saw 2000 miles before I replaced it with the Cee Baileys. It was stored for the last 18 months in the original package. I cleaned it real well after installing last night and didn't notice any blemishes.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What color are you looking for? I have a black one. I just put it back on my bike last night because I sold my Cee Baileys to another forum member. I was going to sell it once my new Madstad (ordered yesterday) comes in which will probably be a couple weeks. I'll check back on your listing before posting it for sale in case no one else offers one up sooner.

Mine probably saw 2000 miles before I replaced it with the Cee Baileys. It was stored for the last 18 months in the original package. I cleaned it real well after installing last night and didn't notice any blemishes.

Im looking for a black one, Hit me up when you get the new one. Thanks

·
Registered
6,081 Posts
Alright, I am ready to part with it now if your still interested. Let me know. A couple of pics attached. Looks as good as new. The only blemishes is where the attachmnet holes are, but won't be seen when you attach it. I cleaned it and no scratches whatsoever. Ships in the original KW box.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts