Road Glide banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was just hoping maybe there was one out there from someone that might be hanging up the helmet or moving to a trike that wouldn't need it anymore. Thanks, still interested if one comes available.

·
Registered
934 Posts
I checked ebay and craigslist for months before I bit the bullit and called J&S. Never found a single J&S or or Pitbull for sale. I think J&S usually has some holiday specials. Worth a look.

·
Registered
6,618 Posts
As thedude stated," I doubt anybody that has one will want to get rid of it."
If you decide to call J&S, if you're a Military Veteran, be sure to inform them, as they give a discount to all Military Veterans.
Best Motorcycle Jack I've ever used and well worth the money.
Great Customer Service also.
Mike U.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
If you are not in a hurry keep looking. I found a pit bull on craigslist and picked it up for $200.

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
I'm set up with them but the cost of shipping usually negates any discount I can get you. If I get 5 people I can get a better deal. I want one, a buddy of mine wants one so I need two more people. Wrangle them up and I'll see what I can do.

Drew

·
Registered
4,912 Posts
I'm set up with them but the cost of shipping usually negates any discount I can get you. If I get 5 people I can get a better deal. I want one, a buddy of mine wants one so I need two more people. Wrangle them up and I'll see what I can do.

Drew
Will they drop ship them to us or do they have to go to you for re-shipping?

·
Registered
564 Posts
I've been eyeballing the J S for a month or so. I'll go on a group buy list.

·
Registered
583 Posts
I highly recommend the J&S. Had mine for over a year and very happy with it. A very stable lift as their web site shows. I did have the bottle jack fail on mine so I gave them a call. They shipped me a new one same day and told me to just toss the old one.
I stopped in at their shop when I bought mine. Great bunch of people at J&S. Got a bit of a price break. Lift was set up and ready to use. They even offered and shared their pizza lunch with me!

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
Not sure. I'll find out tomorrow. We'll start a list for this as I could certainly use one for at home. I'll post up in the morning.

Drew

1 - 12 of 12 Posts