Road Glide banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Putting some feelers out for busted up broken inner fairing. All I am really after, is that part right around your radio..

This part right here needs to be in decent shape.. scratches or small cracks dont really matter.

The rest I don't need so cut it off to help on shipping :D Contact me with what you got,.. not looking for a good one because Im trying to keep the cost down. More or less looking for a throw away thats trash, so I can play with it for a new product idea I have.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
You coming out with a Lil Mug radio bezel? :D

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You coming out with a Lil Mug radio bezel? :D
that'd be pretty awesome, as it would hold the rain back and provide shade
Yes and Yes,.. lol I have an idea/concept for a new take on the splash guards. To many problems and just eyesores on the ones available out there right now. Not to mention, in direct sunlight you can't see the screens. My idea will solve both those problems, and have a little "CHAINSAW" twist. :D
If I take the idea I have, and turn it into reality,.. I think its something that just about every road glider would want to have. Huge potential I think,.. but we will see.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Hopefully this will come to life within a few months before I throw money down on a side car cycles cover. Just don't place the mean mug on hold for this new product!!!!

Sent from my AT100 using Motorcycle.com App

·
Super Moderator
12,353 Posts
Subscribing to this, I'm definitely interested.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Got the fairing coming,.. thanks TripleJ!!

I'll update in the audio section when I get rollin' on it. Like mailman mentioned, I gotta get the new Mean Mugs rollin out the door at a steady pace before I can put time into creating something brand new. I'll work out all the bugs in the meantime in my head :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.