Road Glide banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a stock header for a 09-12 with the cat removed or a 2-1-2 header in 'new' condition.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have a 09 road glide header that I removed the cat but if you have a 2011 Ultra like myself. I don't think it will fit because the O2 sensor is in a different location and smaller. For the 09 they are at the top and on the 2011 they are located right in front of the cat.

I could be wrong.

If you want it PM me!

Good luck.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
I have a 09 road glide header that I removed the cat but if you have a 2011 Ultra like myself. I don't think it will fit because the O2 sensor is in a different location and smaller. For the 09 they are at the top and on the 2011 they are located right in front of the cat.

I could be wrong.

If you want it PM me!

Good luck.
If your using a PCV it wont matter because the O2 sensors are disconnected for it. Also I don't remember the name of the company but theres one out there that sells extension harness and adapters to use the old style headpips with the new style sensors.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

I could be wrong.

If you want it PM me!

Good luck.
gradynichols! Sounds like a fine irish name! Happy St Patricks day! I didnt know that about the 09 thanks for telling me. I probably should have mentioned that have a 103 motor also.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Namz sells the kit with a harness extension & bung adapters to use the 12mm sensors in the 18mm holes on the 09 header. I ran with that setup for a while until I got the PCV.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Namz sells the kit with a harness extension & bung adapters to use the 12mm sensors in the 18mm holes on the 09 header. I ran with that setup for a while until I got the PCV.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I checked out the Namz site thanks. Do you have a 103? I would think that the pipes would fit.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I too have the stock header from my 2012 FLTRU removed at 250 miles, with the cat still in it.
I'd love to move it from my garage to someone's bike.
Make me an offer.​

·
Registered
141 Posts
D&D Fat cat exhaust

i have my D&D fat cat exhaust with the performance wrapped baffle in black with the slant cut. My bike is a 2011 RGC with 1200 miles. so the pipe is almost brand new, great shape, no scratches, no dents. i would like to either sell it or trade for a quick disconect rack. prefer black but chrome would do. or would consider trading for a 21" fender. wrap style. tx 006.jpg

008.jpg

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i have my D&D fat cat exhaust with the performance wrapped baffle in black with the slant cut. My bike is a 2011 RGC with 1200 miles. so the pipe is almost brand new, great shape, no scratches, no dents. i would like to either sell it or trade for a quick disconect rack. prefer black but chrome would do. or would consider trading for a 21" fender. wrap style. tx View attachment 10445

View attachment 10446
Is that a 2:1 system? And are you selling just the muffler or the muffler and the head pipes?

·
Registered
141 Posts
its a 2 into 1..just selling the muffler and the baffle.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Got a 2:1:2. Thanks all.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
364 Posts
Check out American Custom Exhaust - www.americancustom.com - I installed their slip-ons and catless header at Americade last year...a really great system..you can buy the catless header individually without the slip ons...you send your header to them as a core exchange and they send you a catless header in return.

Bike runs much cooler...no right leg burn any longer...and breathes better.

By the way I have a 2011 FLTRU with the 103...I checked with my local HD dealer and they said not to worry about any warranty issues either...

Hope this helps:)

·
Registered
364 Posts
Sorry Jiggydogo... I started my previous reply before you sent your last post and left the computer for 10 minutes...I hit reply when I came back and didn't read the fact you already got your 2:1:2.

Good luck

1 - 17 of 17 Posts