Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WTB Cee Baileys TRSSC Euro

I own a 2010, and I'm looking for a Cee Baileys TRSCC Euro (squarish top) to replace the one that I just wrecked as I attempted to cut it down to accommodate my new 14" Vindikta bars. Had it cut, sanded, flame polished the edge, everything, looking perfect, then pulled the masking tape and found a crack that happened as I finished a cut and the piece snapped off. I thought no prob, I'll order a new one...uhhh - not! Cee Baileys is done with bikes.

I'm specifically looking for one in good shape, dark tint ONLY, and 16" to maybe 18" tall ONLY...I think mine was a 17", so pretty tall. Hoping someone has a take-off sitting around that's too tall for most people and doesn't fit their new bike...? No offense, but not at all interested in anything else...I've probably been there, done that. Tried a KW, currently running a cut-down LRS Mako, but while its not bad too bad for wind, I'm not too fond of the upright look. Please let me know if you have one...thanks!

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
I feel your pain. I sold my 2010. And the only shield that worked for me. Was a 15" trssc dome. But I kept it. And sold it to a friend. If I get another glide. I'll get it back. Sad that cee bailey's is done. It is a fantastic product. Good luck with your search.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's what I'm afraid of...if somebody has one it sounds like a bidding war may happen!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts