Road Glide banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Looking to buy a set of wheels don't have to be with tires. Looking for agitators or aggressors either contrast chrome or chrome but must be 19" front wheel and 18" rear. PM me with info.
I have a NIB 18" rear Agitator contrast wheel.

YGPM

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I literally just got them lol...... I need a new pic as my avatar so I will post a pic as soon as possible. You by chance know anything about the Screaming Eagle Street Cannons ? Looking on buying a set or really tighten up the belt and buy a set of D&D w/ ghost pipe ?

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
I You by chance know anything about the Screaming Eagle Street Cannons ? Looking on buying a set or really tighten up the belt and buy a set of D&D w/ ghost pipe ?
Hey im on a 16!! lol...Ive seen D&D boarzillas that look incredible, not sure about 17 fitment tho...I think the cannons are with stock header and cat?...if that means anything to you..

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Congrats on the 16 !!! I wanted a 16 but I wanted it in cosmic blue pearl but they didn't have it and my 2 choices were both in Velocity Red so I went with newer one. My only issue is I saw today a fat cat system on a 17 and it sounded so differently nice compared to my 11 with a fat cat. The street cannons I found are from the same guy and he wants $400 with the tips......not exactly the expensive tips either but I heard them today on a cvo Ultra and they sounded ok. My problem is that I don't want to get crazy with doing a new header and these cannons to achieve a nice sound otherwise I will pull the trigger for $1,500 on the FatCat w/ ghost pipe because my stretched bags just came in and if I do a fat cat alone it's going to look weird. So it's either street cannons and a head pipe which is going to be like $1,100 or go all in and do the FatCat system ?

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Harey stretched bags? so 500 difference...doesnt sound too bad!!!...lol...buy once, cry once..my bikes in for its 1K service...and chrome fork lowers..hahaha

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nope not bad at all. Yeah I think it's tears of joy lol. That's pretty cool did you get Harley chrome lowers or did you get Willy Shiny ? What are they charging you for the lowers and install ?

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Sorry didnt see your post..I got the HD kit to maintain warranty..360 to install..so like 500 plus the 360, plus the 370 for monotubes...man what a difference though!!!

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm surprised you still did monotones on the new bike. I thought the front end rides just as nice as my 11' RGU did with the monotones ?

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Do the monotubes on your 17..on my 16 it is night and day difference..I also put on the HD Premiums from CVO...its a totally different bike...crazy

1 - 12 of 12 Posts