if you can't find a used one:

quick reference for part numbers:

52000042 black/grey seat
52400024 black/grey pillion

52000043 brown/gold seat
52400025 brown/gold pillion

52000056 black/gold seat
52400038 black/gold pillion

I would recommend one of the above over the 2013 version. the 2013 version is black and grey, and runs over $500. (at least the one on the roman gold/burnt emerald. not sure of the coloring on the pumpkin one, though I suspect the price is similar)

for the best pricing, contact jon at hornytoad hd on these seats. I've purchased 2 of them over the past couple of years. service and price can't be beat.

[email protected]

·
Registered
35 Posts
Looking for a CVO or Harley low profile touring seat that fits a 2013 Road Glide.
Tigerjds, I "may" have a Danny Grey AIRHAWK BigSeat with BackRest Receiver AND matching pillion for sale in about a week or so... I can let you know if you're interested?! I could then do a package deal on that Klockwerks shield...

Chaz

·
Registered
35 Posts
Tigerjds, I "may" have a Danny Grey AIRHAWK BigSeat with BackRest Receiver AND matching pillion for sale in about a week or so... I can let you know if you're interested?! I could then do a package deal on that Klockwerks shield...

Chaz
TigerJDS, I'm going to list the Danny Grey AIRHAWK BigSeat with BackRest Receiver AND matching pillion for sale and wanted to give you (and then Whitehairedpete) 1st dibs on it before I put it on the Parts for Sale section. Asking $550 + S/H...

Chaz
925-260-3001

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
2013 RG seat

Tigerjds, I took my stock seat to a local man that cut it down a good bit and narrowed the front of it. I didn't like the reduced reach seat.
Made a 7,100 mile, 3 1/2 week trip with it with no problems. Real comfy.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Tigerjds, I took my stock seat to a local man that cut it down a good bit and narrowed the front of it. I didn't like the reduced reach seat.
Made a 7,100 mile, 3 1/2 week trip with it with no problems. Real comfy.
Do you have a picture of the seat?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts