Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let me know if anyone is interested in selling the rear CVO facia and the teardrop lights. Thought I would give it a shot before I order from Zanotti's

Thanks

·
Registered
435 Posts
Let me know if anyone is interested in selling the rear CVO facia and the teardrop lights. Thought I would give it a shot before I order from Zanotti's

Thanks
think your odds are better of winning the mega million lotto without buying a ticket...
but I guess ya never do know

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
You are probably right but someone posted on here that they bought a set up from another member on here.
That'd be me. While I am using the fascia, I am not using the factory CVO rear fender, so if you need one of those as well, I have the fender, and the license plate holder. PM me, if you're interested. I'll sell it for 1/2 of whatever Zanotti's price is. FENDER HAS SOLD.

Jeff

·
Registered
855 Posts
If you have the 2010 "seat issue" try to get them to replace the fender, but use the money towards CVO parts at Zanottis prices.... you might only have to pay for paint. hint-hint ;)

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I did have the seat issue and they replaced my fender already. Didnt think about that at the time. I dont need the fender or tag holder because I plan on filling the holes in my fender and having it smooth. I will relocate the tag to under the saddle bag.

Thanks anyway.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts