Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need a nice cover for my bike, I have a 16 in windshiels and king tour pack, I am looking for a medium, heavy weight cover

·
Registered
999 Posts
HD part # 98743-09

If price isn't really a problem, go with this one.
When I bought my FLTRX last year (me and the credit union that is) I picked it up right before my birthday in March. My wife asked me what I wanted for my birthday, I told her she could get me a cover. I figured she'd just buy something, shal we say, cost effective. She bought me this cover. I love it. It has Velcro on the back so you don't have to take the antenna (s) off to get the cover on.
Good luck and enjoy your Glide.

HSP

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
3,813 Posts
I've spent way to much money on bike covers & for what????? No more. In the garage I use old bed sheets. When I'm on the road I have a $19.95 Wally Mart. It packs down into a small light weight pack. It keeps the rain out.

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
I've spent way to much money on bike covers & for what????? No more. In the garage I use old bed sheets. When I'm on the road I have a $19.95 Wally Mart. It packs down into a small light weight pack. It keeps the rain out.
Adda Baby!!!!! King size sheets from a discount store make awesome dust covers for the garage!!!!!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Got the Walmart special, not bad for $20, thanks for the tip

1 - 6 of 6 Posts