Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for 2010 or newer headlight assembly for my '99RG.Was upgrading while I had the fairing off in preperation for the mean mug.I started with just the bulb mounting trim,but the "99-'01 evidentily has a slightly larger bulb,thus requiring a whole assembly instead.

·
Registered
875 Posts
2010, are you a veteran? If not make offer,I also have lower legs for sale!prove your a vet and you pay shipping only, if not your a glide bro, what ever you can afford , deal for friends, as long as you post pics when your done so we can see

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
2010, are you a veteran? If not make offer,I also have lower legs for sale!prove your a vet and you pay shipping only, if not your a glide bro, what ever you can afford , deal for friends, as long as you post pics when your done so we can see

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Am interested and PM sent Attempted to send a PM but your box is full.Am not a vet but would offer $125.00 plus pay shipping.Just installed new leg lowers,wished we had corresponded sooner! As to the pics,I intend to once she is back together and i figure how to do it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts