Discussion Starter #1
WTB a headpipe for my 2016 cvo
Looking for a fuel Moto,fullsac,rinehart slimline
I already have rinehart slip ons need to just eliminate the heat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
i had a fullsac sport pipe on my 13 cvo. worked great, but i don't think that fullsac is making those anymore. if you're just looking to eliminate the cat, there are a lot of 'decatted' stock headpipes out there, and that would be an economical option. cvo does not use a special headpipe.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you guys but catless stock head pipe is not what I want to go with I had that on my last bike and just didn’t perform as well as a custom pipe

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
WTB a headpipe for my 2016 cvo
Looking for a fuel Moto,fullsac,rinehart slimline
I already have rinehart slip ons need to just eliminate the heat

FullSac has a M8 Sportpipe for $499 and only $399 exchange.

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
if you have your heart set on an aftermarket headpipe vs a decatted stock, you have lots of options. the fullsac pipe is highly rated, so is the fuelmoto pipe.

check on the facebook harley swap pages, bet you find one.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Mine is a 2016 twin cam

Oops my bad. They do have a great headpipe. I had one in my 2012.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
if you have your heart set on an aftermarket headpipe vs a decatted stock, you have lots of options. the fullsac pipe is highly rated, so is the fuelmoto pipe.

check on the facebook harley swap pages, bet you find one.
I have been looking no luck so far

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
I've had both a Fullsac and a Jackpot.

One of the welds failed on the Jackpot. I took pictures, emailed them to Fuel Moto, had a replacement pipe sent under warranty in less than a week. No fuss, no muss.

The support on the back of the transmission broke on the Fullsac. I took pictures, emailed them to Fullsac, and was told that they don't make that bracket any more. I was then told that the new bracket was $50. But that wouldn't fit. So I should probably try to fabricate something that would work.

No question where my money goes the next time I need a pipe.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah I figured that. I had a jackpot header and was happy with it. That’s why I’m having a hard time finding a used one. This is for now I might do a build down the road and don’t want spend for new only to get rid of it

1 - 12 of 12 Posts