Road Glide banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anyone on here that is looking to sell a set of Hogg Chopps? I really want a set and have the money but now they are no longer being made. I would settle for a set of HD lowers that will fit on my 2011 RGC but I have Hogg Chopps money not HD money if you know what I mean. Thanks for anyone that can help me with this.

·
Registered
483 Posts
IIRC on your 11 you can use lowers from any touring bike not just lowers made for our sharks which would open your options up if you look on ebay , I am not as lucky I have an 01 and have to find a set of older lowers for a shark only , alot harder to come by .

Eagle

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
He already sold them. The hunt is on
If I would of known they were being discontinued,.. I would of jacked that price up :D Nah, just kidding. I would of however made a fiberglass mold from them, so they could be duplicated in fiberglass.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That would be cool, I would pay for a set of Chain Chopps!

·
Registered
362 Posts
I have my set of Hogg Chopps I would be willing to sell for the right price. What is your offer?

I found out due to the different air flow of trike that having lowers on in temps 60 degrees or above causes my engine to run hotter. So Im back to using the vinyl HD lowers which are easier to take off

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have my set of Hogg Chopps I would be willing to sell for the right price. What is your offer?

I found out due to the different air flow of trike that having lowers on in temps 60 degrees or above causes my engine to run hotter. So Im back to using the vinyl HD lowers which are easier to take off
I sent you a PM with an offer, let me know if that works for you and if not let me know what will. Thank you for responding

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This Forum is the best place on the web! I do beleive that Tom with the orange trike is going to end my hunt for me. Thanks Tom!

·
Registered
362 Posts
This Forum is the best place on the web! I do beleive that Tom with the orange trike is going to end my hunt for me. Thanks Tom!
Your welcome :)

·
Registered
157 Posts
I bid on a set of these on eBay a few months ago, when they got up to the price of new..I was out bid.
Looks like I will be trying to find a set for a 04.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Just checked the hoggchopps website. Says pending new design mid-2012. Might be worth waiting for. If I knew how to do fiberglass molds, I would copy mine.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts