Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am needing a very inexpensive hogtunes 24.2 two channel amp. I know its a bit older model and isn't produced now. The ONLY reason I need this specific amp is because I am having an undiagnosed sound issue and I want an amp that will plug right into the plugs already run on the bike.

I got one from a member but turns out it was no good. Gotta try again. I want to spend very little as its not a very desirable amp and I don't know for sure if its the issue.

I also wouldn't mind changing the speakers at the same time just in case. I have hogtunes 572.2-AA that are 5x7's now. Any decent 2 ohm 5x7 should fit the hogtunes adapter rings though. The same model hogtunes would be best so I'm sure. I'd consider other sizes in 2 ohm if they come with adapter rings

Help out my miserable luck?

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Glad you responded. I lost your pm before in a clean out. I'm waiting on a call back from hogtunes now and I'll take yours if I need an amp. They are thinking it may be my battery. He is getting a way for me to bypass it to check. I'll be in touch. Thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts