Road Glide banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there. Just as the title states, I'm looking for a Chrome (or hell even black) Klockwerks WFB Double Back Header in Chrome for my 2005 FLTR. Even a lead on one would be appreciated. You can either drop me a PM thru here or drop me an email at [email protected]

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

·
Shark of the Month December 2013
679 Posts
Good luck finding a used one. I even googled them and not many people run them. I am gonna go with it on my new build though and the best price was found at directcycleparts.com.

·
Shark of the Month December 2013
679 Posts
Tracy, How is the heat on them? I am going to be purchasing them but im worried about my wifes feet with the passenger side running so close to the floorboards.

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Good luck finding a used one. I even googled them and not many people run them. I am gonna go with it on my new build though and the best price was found at directcycleparts.com.
Oh yep, don't I know it! Klockwerks quit making them for anything pre-09... :( So the only way I'm going to find one is used. I've been begging Brian to make a small batch of the older style but he won't (which I completely understand). I would be happy to buy a new one if it was possible.

If anyone happens to stumble across a new one in stock, by ALL MEANS let me know! Please! :) :)

And I asked if there was any way to make the newer style fit an '05, and Brian assures me there isn't.... the bends are different enough that the new style will not fit on the older bikes.

·
Super Moderator
5,856 Posts
Tracy, How is the heat on them? I am going to be purchasing them but im worried about my wifes feet with the passenger side running so close to the floorboards.
Frankie had them on his RK before he went with a solo seat setup so thats my only experience with riding with them as a passenger. I didnt have any issues with them. The way they are designed, it actually keeps the heat directed away from you. Even on the hottest day in a traffic jam, Ive never had any heat issues.

·
Registered
510 Posts
I think you're in luck. I have some chrome ones sitting in my garage if were talking about the same pipe. You have a picture to make sure?

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
AWESOME!! Here are some pics.

Only other question I have is, What year did your exhaust come off of?

Thanks, and I'm really interested if it is indeed the Double Back!! :D

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Okydoky! What do you want for them?? According to Klock Werks, the '07-'08 were different, but I think it was that they simply had ports for o2 sensors. I'm assuming they're in good shape? Are they cracked, bentup, scratched up? Let me know when you get time. I really appreciate it either way. :D :D :D

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Pm sent...............
Sent ya' a PM back! In case you see this first, I didn't want to call you this late, but I'll give you a call in the morning. :) Thanks again.

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Big thanks to GoodmanHD! Nice talking to you this morning! :D

·
Registered
510 Posts
You too! I'll let you know as soon as I can get it shipped!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts