Road Glide banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking to try either a LePera Maverick seat or a Mustang #76033 wide touring seat.
Going on my 2012 ultra.
Anyone have one they want to make me a deal on?

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
64 Posts
Sorry man I don't have a seat to sell you. Tried both the brands your looking at and went the Mustang one piece cause my wife likes to ride also, much more comfortable than the Lepara. 12 FLTRU good luck

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry man I don't have a seat to sell you. Tried both the brands your looking at and went the Mustang one piece cause my wife likes to ride also, much more comfortable than the Lepara. 12 FLTRU good luck
Thank you always glad to hear from someone who has had both.:D
Leaning towards the mustang seat.

·
Registered
412 Posts
I'll say the opposite, lol

I've had both and stayed with the Le Pera, the mustang is TO soft, for both me and my better half. The Mustang felt great starting out, all soft and pillowy, but after a few miles both our butts stated to go to sleep and trying to move around wasn't easy.

We got the Le Pera and all became wonderful, much better support, no numb bum, plus the Le Pera just looks WAY better!!

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll say the opposite, lol

I've had both and stayed with the Le Pera, the mustang is TO soft, for both me and my better half. The Mustang felt great starting out, all soft and pillowy, but after a few miles both our butts stated to go to sleep and trying to move around wasn't easy.

We got the Le Pera and all became wonderful, much better support, no numb bum, plus the Le Pera just looks WAY better!!

Thank you for your input as well, The one thing I have noticed looking around is I see lot of people selling mustang seats on other forums but I don't see Maverick seats being sold.
I am sure this could be due to the volume of Mustang seats out there vs the Le Pera.
Maybe the Le Pera owners really like their seats and don't get rid of them?

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
I will possibly be selling my mustang solo and my LePera maverick daddy long legs to get the new LePera Outcast daddy long legs. So if you're still in the market let me know. Should be around $350.00 shipped. LePera seats are not only factory size but heavier than factory seats.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I will possibly be selling my mustang solo and my LePera maverick daddy long legs to get the new LePera Outcast daddy long legs. So if you're still in the market let me know. Should be around $350.00 shipped. LePera seats are not only factory size but heavier than factory seats.
Glide69 sold me his LePera Maverick seat so I am trying it now.
I still think I might try a mustang seat.
Does the mustang solo have the passenger seat at well?

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
No unfortunately it doesn't my intent was to push my tourpack forward as I saw one if the members do it here. So I'll be selling the solo rack as well. It does come with the 2 bibs one being optional as well as the back rest with the optional bracket to push the backrest an additional 2 inches. The whole thing was $560 from mustang if I remember correctly.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Mustang seat

I have one for sale.one piece touring, that accepts a rider backrest.
Part # 76206 it was changed to part # 76033.I just got a road zepplin.
email me your phone # to [email protected] for pics.
275.00 + shipping.

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
Smokiebear are you looking for a LePera maverick daddy long legs or looking to sell one ? I will be selling mine if that's the case along with a Mustang solo with all accessories. Pm if your it wrested and I didn't misread your post.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hello all,

Can you fellas help me out and advise me where the best place to get LePera Maverick stitched seat with backrest from please? It seems like everywhere I look, I can't find a normal stitched Maverick with a backrest. They all have up front seats and daddy long legs, but not the one I'm looking for. I have a 2013 FLTRXSE2.

Any help in this matter would be greatly appreicated.

Thank You!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts