Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
As promised......

About the jacket from HD

100% polyester mesh body and under sleeves. Midweight distressed leather sleeves, front yoke, back yoke, zipper placket, pocket welts, and waistband. Polyester mesh body and sleeve lining. Perforation on upper arms for additional venting. Body armor pockets at elbows and shoulders. Two-way zipper front. Zipper cuffs. Lightly padded back waist and shoulders. Power-stretch action back and elbows. Slightly pre-curved sleeves with snap sleeve tabs. Adjustable waist tabs. Two zipper hand-warmer pockets. Two zipper chest pockets. One horizontal interior pocket and one zipper vertical interior pocket with media port. 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material piping. Rivets on pockets upper arms, and shoulders. Printed and embroidered graphics on chest. Distressed printed patch on front right hem. Printed graphics and distressed embroidered patches on back.

Attachments

·
Registered
139 Posts
Looking for a 2xl leather Harley Davidson jacket not to old send pics and price

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
I have an XXL I would sell. I think I paid $600 about 3 years ago but only wore it the 1st year, its in excellent condition and its very soft leather not the kind that makes any noise. Just pm if your interested.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts