1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
I've got a set.

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Tony, I have a Brand new set (take off's at the dealer). I'll be back in VA Beach next week.... I can give them to David if you want?
Just sitting in a box now.......$40-$50.00?? whatever you feel is reasonable if you want (off my '12)

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
I have a pair of new black still in box. $40 plus shipping.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
I have a pair, also. I offered them to a friend as cores to send off for a chrome set. Hasn't done it yet.

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Tony- I'll drop mine off to David next week. You can have them or you can give David a few $$ for they would be worth to ya as I'll probably get him to do a few parts for me anyhow........

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
Jetman, I have not got a response back from Pepsi so if you want mine you can have em. $50 shipped. Oh, and I will send you 10 oil/tranny plug gaskets at no charge. I bought a bulk pack.

I will send you a PM for Paypal payment.

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Jetman, I have not got a response back from Pepsi so if you want mine you can have em. $50 shipped. Oh, and I will send you 10 oil/tranny plug gaskets at no charge. I bought a bulk pack.

I will send you a PM for Paypal payment.
That'll work.....Thank you sir!!!!!! Send me your info and I'll paypal you later tomorrow (probably after dinner)

·
Registered
321 Posts
PM sent on 2012 Street Glide take offs........less than 50 miles, replaced with chrome lowers

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Tony- your initial post requested decent shape lowers. I paypaled Jimmy this morinng for the black ones.....I have new take off's if you want them....You started the thread & I don't want to step on any toes, so you need the black ones, Jimmy can just refund me.
I was only looking to change out my Chrome F/E to Black and still provide you lowers for your project......

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well isn't this some real bullshit!! This is my thread, started by me to locate parts I am looking for, not a place for others to come in and make offers on what was offered to me. What the fuck??? You guys want to work deals do it via PM vice where I can see it. Have some freaking courtesy for Christ's sake.

No Jetman I don't want your stockers, JimmyRay has been paid twice for parts. I'm not receiving what I paid for and as I see it is he owes me a refund.... Plain and simple!!! I preferred to buy what was offered to me, but apparently this place is just like fleabay and the concern of being sniped is very prevalent here as well. For a community of like minded enthusiasts there is no fucking loyalty.

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Furthermore read the damn rules.... I'll paste the part that applies below.

"DO NOT hijack another persons sale thread. If you are not interested in buying the item, or asking a question for a potential buy, you are NOT to reply."

·
Registered
490 Posts
Had the same thing happen to me, PMed the guy 'bout hijacking, he said he knew the parts offered to me wouldn't fit my bike.

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Hey man, I appologize. Didn't mean to violate any rule. I will have Jimmy refund me and send you the parts. No biggie to me and again- didn' t mean to piss anyone off.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.