Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone take theres off and want to sell with hardware, wanting to put these on Fltrx.
Thanks

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
I got a set I took off, but I can't send the hardware. The way harley makes the hardware, once its tight you can't undo them and take them out. Not sure if you can buy the hardware seperate or make something else work. But I do have the plastic air deflectors/heat shields I'd sell for $25 shipped (if your in the lower 48)

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Sounds like a winner, just spoke with the dealer and all the hardware is available. PM me with how and where you would like the funds.
Thanks, I will take it.
[email protected]
Chris

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Sounds like a winner, just spoke with the dealer and all the hardware is available.
Thanks
Chris
I want to add them to mine also. How about the part number for the Hardware kit, if you get it?

Also, does anyone else have the factory deflectors? I would like the i=ones that don't have the Bar & Shield imprinted on them.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My dealer said there was no parts kit to buy, all is available as a seperate item but it is in stock and resonable.

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Im sending mine to the original poster tomorrow, but keeping this one open since roadgliderider posted he is looking for a set as well.

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Im sending mine to the original poster tomorrow, but keeping this one open since roadgliderider posted he is looking for a set as well.
Thanks. I didn't think I should start another thread about the same thing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts