Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a stock inner fairing. Anyone have one they wanna sell. I'd also consider a trade for my inner that has holes already cut in the inner for hertz speakers. Had to trim a little bit of the glove boxes but with liners they are still 100% usable. I'll throw in some liners also. Would also sell the hertz that are mounted there also.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
316 Posts
I have one removed before I ever took delivery of my 2012 Road Glide Custom. I ordered a separate one from the dealer painted when I ordered the bike. PM me with a phone number.

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Looking for a stock inner fairing. Anyone have one they wanna sell. I'd also consider a trade for my inner that has holes already cut in the inner for hertz speakers. Had to trim a little bit of the glove boxes but with liners they are still 100% usable. I'll throw in some liners also. Would also sell the hertz that are mounted there also.

Can your buddy paint your's to match? If so I'd be open to a swap......possibly trade some powder for the steroe upgrade???

I'll give you a shout towards the end of the week.......

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can your buddy paint your's to match? If so I'd be open to a swap......possibly trade some powder for the steroe upgrade???

I'll give you a shout towards the end of the week.......

Yeah he can do that. I was going to get it painted anyways with a bunch of other stuff. I'm sure we can work something out. I need some stuff coated anyways.

I'll be out of town from Friday till Monday and won't have cell reception where I'm going but hit me up and we will work it out.

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Yeah he can do that. I was going to get it painted anyways with a bunch of other stuff. I'm sure we can work something out. I need some stuff coated anyways.

I'll be out of town from Friday till Monday and won't have cell reception where I'm going but hit me up and we will work it out.

No Worries......I'm off next week also........gimme a shout when you get home.You and the family travel safe !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts