Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WTB or trade, looking for 08-09 Road Glide Stock Seat

I would like to buy or trade for a 08-09 Road Glide Stock Seat.

if anyone wants to trade, I have a 2010 stock Road King seat in excellent condition.

see pics below, Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
I would like to buy a Road Glide CUSTOM Seat 09-up,
I have one off of my 10 I would sell ya.
looking for 08 or 09...thanks anyway
maybe you should edit your op then. i know it's been quite a while since i was in grade school, but i always learned that 2010 fell in the realm of 'and up'.

not to mention the fact that the road glide custom wasn't even available until 2010, one has to wonder what you are really even looking for?... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
maybe you should edit your op then. i know it's been quite a while since i was in grade school, but i always learned that 2010 fell in the realm of 'and up'.

not to mention the fact that the road glide custom wasn't even available until 2010, one has to wonder what you are really even looking for?... :rolleyes:
Lol I was thinking the same thing

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
opps, yes, looking for 08-09 stock roadglide seat..

yup sorry...my bad...here's what I'm looking for...I want a 08-09 roadglide stock seat. The 2010 don't work for me. I like the 08 and 09 stock seat only.
I have a Road King Stock seat perfect condition if anyone wanted to trade as well...Sorry guys...lol....I screwed my title up some...kinda of trying to figure out the forum...lol....:)
added pictures of my stock Road King seat for trade in top thread...

Thanks and sorry about that,:D
Andy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts