Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for some passenger floorboards for the wife on my 2015 RG. I have the stock fronts and would like something that is similar, I'm thinking someone may have some takeoffs off a Ultra or CVO.
Please let me know if you have something that you are looking to get rid of.

Thanks,
Pete

·
Registered
273 Posts
My bride was adamant that I wasn't leaving the dealership on purchase day without her having foot boards.

Needless to say, $400 later we left with the passenger foot board kit that matched the stock rider boards.

Happy wife, happy life... right?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My bride was adamant that I wasn't leaving the dealership on purchase day without her having foot boards.

Needless to say, $400 later we left with the passenger foot board kit that matched the stock rider boards.

Happy wife, happy life... right?
I agree... Most of the extras that I have bought already are for the wife (or so she thinks) Progressive 970's, Progressive Monotone lowering, Chopped tour pack, Sissy bar and pad until the chopped comes in, Floor boards, Oh thats right I got some LEDs for me. :)

Pete

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
I agree... Most of the extras that I have bought already are for the wife (or so she thinks) Progressive 970's, Progressive Monotone lowering, Chopped tour pack, Sissy bar and pad until the chopped comes in, Floor boards, Oh thats right I got some LEDs for me. :)

Pete
Pdevore that excuse only works for about the first year:D

·
Registered
20 Posts
I bought some that match the 13' boards , while they really look good, my wife thinks they are alittle small, but i try and not mention the boards anymore , maybe she will get used to them, :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts