Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to buy a pair of stock pre Rushmore headlights. I'm converting my 09 headlights over to the 2010 style so I can remove the headlights without having to take the entire fairing off. My headlight mounting tabs are broken and just looking to replace each headlight housing. I know a lot of members changed over to the daymakers and probably have the stock headlights laying around that you may want to part with for a reasonable price. They must be in good shape without scratches and the 4 little screw tabs on each must not be busted because that would defeat the purpose of me replacing them. If anyone has a set in good shape and are willing to part with them please hit me up thanks

·
Registered
4,443 Posts
Looking to buy a pair of stock pre Rushmore headlights. I'm converting my 09 headlights over to the 2010 style so I can remove the headlights without having to take the entire fairing off. My headlight mounting tabs are broken and just looking to replace each headlight housing. I know a lot of members changed over to the daymakers and probably have the stock headlights laying around that you may want to part with for a reasonable price. They must be in good shape without scratches and the 4 little screw tabs on each must not be busted because that would defeat the purpose of me replacing them. If anyone has a set in good shape and are willing to part with them please hit me up thanks
rlaf75, I have to dig em up but I think I have a set. Yours for nothin if you want em. You pay the ride or pick em up, I am just outside of worcester.

PM me if interested.

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
rlaf75, I have to dig em up but I think I have a set. Yours for nothin if you want em. You pay the ride or pick em up, I am just outside of worcester.

PM me if interested.
PM sent. Thanks

·
Registered
490 Posts
I have mine from a 2013, like new. PM me if you want em. 50 bucks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts