Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please let me know what you have - I am in South Orange County CA 92688.

Just looking for some parts...

Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
2,888 Posts
Hey George - sorry I don't have the brackets you're looking for, but I just realized you're right up Antonio from me. Probably seen you out before without realizing it. Keep and eye on the So Cal roll call thread and come out and join us some time. Pretty good group of folks - if you see a white Roadie at Cooks on Wednesday night or the weekend, you'll know whose it is.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey George - sorry I don't have the brackets you're looking for, but I just realized you're right up Antonio from me. Probably seen you out before without realizing it. Keep and eye on the So Cal roll call thread and come out and join us some time. Pretty good group of folks - if you see a white Roadie at Cooks on Wednesday night or the weekend, you'll know whose it is.
Hey - very cool. Yeah, I live right by the lake. I work over at Applied Medical.
I'm always stopping at Cook's - I'll keep my eye out for your bike.

G.

·
Registered
6,571 Posts
What year fairing brackets are you looking for??
The 2009 and earlier Road Glides and different mounting brackets than the 2010 - 2013 Road Glides.
The 2015 and later models have different mounts as well

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What year fairing brackets are you looking for??
The 2009 and earlier Road Glides and different mounting brackets than the 2010 - 2013 Road Glides.
The 2015 and later models have different mounts as well
I'm looking for the 2009 and earlier brackets.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
I'm looking for the 2009 and earlier brackets.
'Have the '09 and earlier brackets, (the main bracket and the 2 "chrome dog bones" that attach to the crash bar.

PM if interested...

·
Registered
110 Posts
I'll have the fairing mount and brackets here in the next week. I'm completely upgrading my 05 Glide so there will be extra stock parts. I'm in the Inland Empire so pm me if interested

·
Registered
6,571 Posts
You can use the 2010 and later brackets as well but you need all 3 brackets.
Using the 2010 and later brackets will raise the front fairing about 2 inches and tilt it back 2 degrees, doing this will allow you to use the vented fairing lowers if you decide to add them later on.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts