Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i would like to buy a backrest for my 07 shark. looking for a decent deal. the material on it can be worn or damaged because i am goin to redo in custom colors anyways. thanks guys and gals!

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Which one are you looking for?

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
I am not sure if it will fit your year (book states 06-10), but I've got a rider backrest that I installed on my 09 that has been used 3 times. It's got the street glide stitching, fender bracket and all associated hardware. The price new was $199.00 and it's still like new. I'd like $125 for it.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am not sure if it will fit your year (book states 06-10), but I've got a rider backrest that I installed on my 09 that has been used 3 times. It's got the street glide stitching, fender bracket and all associated hardware. The price new was $199.00 and it's still like new. I'd like $125 for it.
yea im not sure if it would either and that is a reasonable price for one. im kinda looking for a little bit better deal than that.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Back rest

I have one for the adjustable mount, it wouldn't fit the mount I bought. If you can find a mount for it I'll let you have it for $30.

Attachments

·
Registered
66 Posts
Clarifying... you're looking for a rider vs. a passenger backrest.

If you're looking for a detachable passenger backrest, I have a chrome detachable that I used on my 2001 RG. Fits my 2010 as well, but I went with a blacked out one.

If that's what you're looking for, I'm sure I can work out a deal for you.

If it's the riders back rest, I got nothin'.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Clarifying... you're looking for a rider vs. a passenger backrest.

If you're looking for a detachable passenger backrest, I have a chrome detachable that I used on my 2001 RG. Fits my 2010 as well, but I went with a blacked out one.

If that's what you're looking for, I'm sure I can work out a deal for you.

If it's the riders back rest, I got nothin'.
i am looking for a riders BUT i wouldnt turn down a good deal on a riders as well. also i thought when they went to the larger rim in the back in 09 you couldnt use the earlier model detachable backrest. either way i have an 06 so if it fit a 01 it fit me too. lol

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have one for the adjustable mount, it wouldn't fit the mount I bought. If you can find a mount for it I'll let you have it for $30.
ok thanks if i find a mounting kit for a reasonable price and if you still have it ill def take it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts