Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to "Ultra" my Smokey Gold 05 RG. Looking for a tour pac relocater, a seat with a decent passenger cushion, lowers, 14-16" windvest ,dash and windshield trim for starters. I am locater in Manitoba Canada and can pay via PAY PAL. Thanks Trying to get my wife to ride more so am going to try to make it a little more comfy for her.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Saddleman Seat

I have a good seat, used it all of last year but it made me sit a little to high, I am only 5'7 and it just was a little to high but it was by far the most comfortable seat I have ever had and I have a backrest for it also. Wanting $275$ for it. I bought it off of hear last yr.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have a touring seat that was on my 2005 Road Glide when I bought it from the previous owner. I took it off and ride with a reach seat. I THINK it is a Harley seat 51703-05 but I am not sure. The previous owner said that he had gel inserts installed, but I cannot verify this. Anyway, he seemned to think it was a very comfortable touring seat for him and his wife. If you are interested, let me know and I'm sure we can work something out. I'm not going to check into shipping prices unless I know that you are interested. (FYI - The picture shows a crease near the front of the seat. That is just there from the way the seat was stored, it's nothing permanent.)

·
Registered
483 Posts
Bobsled,

I will have a complete dash by the weekend, installing a Yafee, I have upper and lowers if you are interested. and lots of other take offs from my 11 RG Custom, Fact rim and tire 0 miles, factory air cleaner, factory grips and more. what else is on your list? I can send pics as well

·
Registered
56 Posts
I have the most comfortable touring seat made, a Russell daylong in full leather with rain cover. This seat sells for $700 traded bike after 1 season use and won't fit my 2011 RGU. I'll take $250 + shipping.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bobsled,

I will have a complete dash by the weekend, installing a Yafee, I have upper and lowers if you are interested. and lots of other take offs from my 11 RG Custom, Fact rim and tire 0 miles, factory air cleaner, factory grips and more. what else is on your list? I can send pics as well
Any one know if these lowers will fit my 05?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts