Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Doing a conversion on an 06 Electra glide. If you have a stock Speedo/tach nacelle, fairing harness, tun signals or fairing brackets shoot me a PM.

·
Registered
6,537 Posts
What model year fairing brackets are you looking for, 2009 and earlier or 2010 and later? I have the 2009 and earlier brackets but they will lower the front fairing about 2 inches lower than the 2010 and later brackets. You can't use the vented fairing lowers with the 2009 and earlier brackets.
Give Jon (PC Pain) a call for a price on the other parts, let him know you are a forum member for the discount..

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What model year fairing brackets are you looking for, 2009 and earlier or 2010 and later? I have the 2009 and earlier brackets but they will lower the front fairing about 2 inches lower than the 2010 and later brackets. You can't use the vented fairing lowers with the 2009 and earlier brackets.
Give Jon (PC Pain) a call for a price on the other parts, let him know you are a forum member for the discount..
I have vented lowers, so I am after 2010 and newer brackets.

Do you have contact info for PC Pain?

Thanks!

·
Registered
6,537 Posts
I have vented lowers, so I am after 2010 and newer brackets.

Do you have contact info for PC Pain?

Thanks!
Call Horny Toad HD at 254-773-2243 and ask for Jon in parts he is the man to talk to, he is there Wed thru Sun. You can also talk to Donny in parts if Jon isn't available.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts