Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im going to try and describe this the best i can. i have a 07 shark and im looking for the stock exhaust tab that bolts the the bracket that is bolted to the starter for the "cross over" of the exhaust to the left side of the bike. its a little silver tab and i cant find mine for the life of me. when i get home i will try to find a picture of it in the manual. But if anyone has one that is laying around id like to take it off your hands please. thanks guys.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
im going to try and describe this the best i can. i have a 07 shark and im looking for the stock exhaust tab that bolts the the bracket that is bolted to the starter for the "cross over" of the exhaust to the left side of the bike. its a little silver tab and i cant find mine for the life of me. when i get home i will try to find a picture of it in the manual. But if anyone has one that is laying around id like to take it off your hands please. thanks guys.
i am at work but I think I have one if I do i wil send it to you.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i am at work but I think I have one if I do i wil send it to you.
thats great! just let me know and we can figure payment. thanks again for the help.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it's in the mailbox so you should get it in 2 or 3 days I suppose.
thats awesome. thank you very much sir, i really appreicate it! u know its always the $5 part that stops the $20,000 project. lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts