Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2011 FLTRU Road glide Ultra and I'm looking to buy some stretched bags. Just need the lowers as I will use my old hardware and lids. Been looking around the sponsors site and popular sites and love the BEVELED Saddlebags from Native Custom Baggers but out of my price range with shipping.
Anyways, let me know if you have a set to sell. Vivid black would be awesome but thats wishful thinking :)

Any sponsors offering discounts right now?

Thanks !

·
Shark of the Month December 2013
679 Posts
Just seen some on ebay for like 370. They look just like the ones i bought and built well. Made from plastic not fiberglass.

·
Super Moderator
12,353 Posts
I researched bags for over a year before I bought mine, generally you get what you pay for, I ended up going with Top Shop, I have a few friends who have some of the bargain bags from e-bay, the quality just isn't there. I love e-bay, but for bags they were'nt the answer, unless you can find a good set of used ones, JMO.

·
Shark of the Month December 2013
679 Posts
The ones i got are actually from Easternperformance and they are quality. Might not be as good as bad dads or anything but they do the job.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The ones i got are actually from Easternperformance and they are quality. Might not be as good as bad dads or anything but they do the job.
I just checked them out and the only ones they had were Designed for Dual Exhaust. I need 2 into 1 :( thanks though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts