Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
There's one on Ebay for sale mirage orange pearl. Just saw it yesterday. King tourpack with matching spoiler

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
YA I LOOKED AT THAT ONE IT IS CVO Electric Orange WHICH IS PROBALEY CLOSE ITS ALREADY AT 1000 THANKS

·
Registered
6,572 Posts
Get a hold of PC PaiN he just quoted me a good price on a new painted to match tour pak. Just getting a tour pak is just part of the cost you also have to include mounts and hardware etc etc it adds up quick .

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
THANKS BUT THAT ONE IS Sedona Orange I DONT WANT TO PAY 1100 FOR A PACK THEN HAVE TO REPAINT I WOULD LIKE TO FIND ONE THE SAME COLOR

·
Registered
6,572 Posts
I am thinking of going with the classic tour pak because I want a quick disconnect pak and I don't want mess with wires and it also cost less then the ultra tour pak. I am not a big fan of the way the tour pak looks on the bike so I would only use it on long road trips, most of the time it would be collecting dust, but heck I don't like the way the passenger backrest looks either. Hope you find a tour pak your color because if you have to repaint you won't be saving much money.

·
Registered
6,572 Posts
You can install speaker boxes and speakers later on when you have the extra cash if you want, you may want to price the parts to see what would work the best for you.

·
Registered
6,572 Posts
I didn't even bother looking for a box in my color because my bike color is candy red sunglo and it is a 1 year only color, I would have to paint any used box I would get so it would have to be real cheap to make it worth it. I was thinking of checking into MC salvage yards, Have you checked into any MC salvage yards yet? Another thing that confuses me is why is there a difference between the Road Glide Tour Paks and all the rest of the Tour Paks? In the HD P&A catalog there is a separate section just on the RG Tour Paks.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No i havent checked into salvage yards i didnt think their was a difference but maybe their is if i dont find one i will order it from jon [pc pain] he has been really good to me for getting the parts i need and you cant beat the price

·
Registered
6,572 Posts
No i havent checked into salvage yards i didnt think their was a difference but maybe their is if i dont find one i will order it from jon [pc pain] he has been really good to me for getting the parts i need and you cant beat the price
I was looking into what would be the difference between the RG tour pak and tour pack for the other bike and the only thing that I can find is in the paint or pinstriping, I would think any tour pak would fit on your bike you would just have to paint to match.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Been looking for one in my color and it has been futile. Just bit the bullet and orderd one from the dealer.

·
Registered
197 Posts
thats what im thinking i just thought someone might have one laying around
Well, if you decide to order one, contact "PcPain" on this board. If you arent opposed to putting it together yourself, that guy can really make you a sweet deal on it. The only reason I didnt buy it from him is cause I have two left hands and neither one knows how to do anything without breaking, scratching, tearing, or otherwise destroying and always having parts left over...........and this is too much $$ to trust myself with.....

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i did real good prices i have been and will in the future buy my parts from him still by the time you buy everything its well over a $1000 i will keep looking for a little while thanks

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
Has any body heard reviews on the after market ABS tour pack on ebay ? The one I'm talking about is out of Colorado and it's all black and comes complete with arm rest and reflectors and latches. Usually sells for around 5 bills delivered.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts