Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTB a Tour Pak from a Road Glide in Big Blue Pearl, (which, because of the color means it came off of a 2012) but will consider another color/year that will fit a 2012 RG and just have it painted.

·
Registered
4,303 Posts
that would be the cost, give or take, if you email pcpain ([email protected]) and get a brand new color matched tourpak. unless of course, hd had a price increase since the time that jon gave me a quote.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Skratch,

Since you have done some of the research I'll just ask you..... that number doesnt include the backrest or any mounting hardware correct?

·
Registered
4,303 Posts
in my case, i bought the chopped tourpak. and no, it did not include the backrest. but i already had one on hand from my old one :D

it did come with a bunch of bolts, but you would still have to buy either the solo or two up rack to bolt it to, and the necessary docking hardware as well. and i would recommend the liner as well. its cheap, and makes it a lot nicer inside.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
4,303 Posts
Is this chopped tour pack still for sale?
i didn't have a chopped tourpak, that was my tongue in cheek way of showing the op that he could buy a brand new one for not a whole lot more money than what some folks are asking for used ones, especially if it had to be repainted.

contact pcpain ([email protected]) and he'll give you a great deal on a tourpak. don't know what shipping would run, but unlike some of these ebay guys, he won't rape you on the shipping charges.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts