Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a set of low profile premium adjustable shocks in the $150 ish range if possible. Seen a lot of these for sale and can't seem to get them before they are sold. Shipping to 82834

TIA

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Looking for a set of low profile premium adjustable shocks in the $150 ish range if possible. Seen a lot of these for sale and can't seem to get them before they are sold. Shipping to 82834TIA
About $200 is the going rate for a set in good shape with fairly low mileage. I went through this about six months ago and literally scoured every online resource available for almost two months. $200 is more than a fair price shipped if that's what you're looking for.

I'll say this though (and this is just IMHO) - if you ride one up all the time there isn't much benefit from the Premium Hand Adjustable over properly inflated OEM air shocks and in fact the PHA's can be downright harsh one up even at their lowest preload setting. However they do provide a much better ride if you are a really heavy single or ride two-up a lot.

My wife (a fairly small lady) noticed immediately that I had done something with the rear end the first time we rode after I swapped. I didn't tell her I had done anything. Just said lets go for a ride and right after we went over the first bump in the road asked me why we didn't bottom out.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've had them before on my 15RGS and mostly ride 2 up. Way better then air shocks IMO. I'm waiting on my new (to me) 15 RGU CVO paperwork to be finalized prior to purchasing these.

thedude: I'll hit you up as soon as I can to purchase these. Thanks!!!

·
Registered
954 Posts
Won't the CVO already have them? They will be here if you want them. I am not actively trying to sell them. I will be out of town from 2/15 until 3/10. I will be checking in on the forum but won't be able to ship until I'm back if after the 15th. I agree they are better than the air shocks. The best thing is you don't have to put air in them every time you ride. They never hold air.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Won't the CVO already have them? They will be here if you want them. I am not actively trying to sell them. I will be out of town from 2/15 until 3/10. I will be checking in on the forum but won't be able to ship until I'm back if after the 15th. I agree they are better than the air shocks. The best thing is you don't have to put air in them every time you ride. They never hold air.
The 15's cvo came with air shocks unfortunately. And either way I would've changed them out for the lower profile. I will hit you up later buddy! Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts