Road Glide banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTB: Used but excellent condition, low mileage Vance & Hines Monster Ovals or Rounds

I'm looking for a set of lightly used but excellent condition, low mileage Vance & Hines Monster Ovals (preferred) or Monster Rounds with the low-noise baffle.

Definitely prefer the chrome Ovals with black tips but will consider all. I just installed the V&H Power Duals and SE Pro Tuner but stayed with the OEM slip ons as I didn't want to spend the big $$$ on something I was not sure I could tolerate or like the sound. Going used allows me to try before I buy because if I don't like them, I can always flip them for what I paid!

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm looking for a set of lightly used but excellent condition, low mileage Vance & Hines Monster Ovals (preferred) or Monster Rounds with the low-noise baffle.

Definitely prefer the chrome Ovals with black tips but will consider all. I just installed the V&H Power Duals and SE Pro Tuner but stayed with the OEM slip ons as I didn't want to spend the big $$$ on something I was not sure I could tolerate or like the sound. Going used allows me to try before I buy because if I don't like them, I can always flip them for what I paid!

I have a set of Vance & Hines slash cuts with less then 1000 miles on them. Not what you asked for but I thought I would mention them.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts