Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm running a 10" WV now. I need something larger for the cold riding that is right around the corner. Looking for around 14" to 16" but depends on the style.
I also have a 12" KW if someone want to trade.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I've got a Clearview GT Large with recurve and light gray tint. I bought it from Clearview in April of this year. It's a very well made windshield, with zero defects. It works perfect for me when I ride solo, but my wife travels with me a lot, and complains it's not tall enough for her (we add a Electraglide Ultra seat when she rides, and this raises her above the windshield & into the wind). So, if I can sell this unit I'll purchase a GT XXL. Hopefully then she'll be happy. How's $175 + shipping in the factory box sound to you?

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will send you a PM.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I'm running a 10" WV now. I need something larger for the cold riding that is right around the corner. Looking for around 14" to 16" but depends on the style.
I also have a 12" KW if someone want to trade.
Sent you a PM. Interested in KW trade.

·
Registered
131 Posts
replied to your PM massHD

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
hi, i have a clearview GT XL shield that was on my bike aboout 2 months. wife loved it just a little to tall for me. make someone a good deal on it.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Windshield

I just took off a 14" Cee Bailey that I had on for about a year. it has the light tint. It is their TR Super Step Contour for SERG. Good condition $245 new $130 plus shipping.

Mike

1 - 9 of 9 Posts