Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Shark of the Month October 13
6,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There hasn't been anywhere near the usual volume of peeps on here for the past 2-3 weeks. For example, there hasn't been a new thread in this section for over 2 days. Either we have a crap load of folks who haven't figured out the new site, or most of them are on a long holidays vacation. Hell, no one has even given me crap yet about the Pats loss last Saturday. I'm starting to think they should have kept Antonio Brown (despite his issues) so Brady would have someone other that Edelman who knows how to catch a pass. The rest of the receivers were a big disappointment. Oh well, I think Tom will be back and if he's playing we always have a chance at another Super Bowl.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
I’m glad the Pats lost, and I’m a New Englander. How’s that? Hoping my Giants get back in the fold one of these years.
I'm glad you said that about the decreased volume. I thought it was me. And it's the winter. The volume is usually the highest when we can't ride.

·
Registered
4,574 Posts
There hasn't been anywhere near the usual volume of peeps on here for the past 2-3 weeks. For example, there hasn't been a new thread in this section for over 2 days. Either we have a crap load of folks who haven't figured out the new site, or most of them are on a long holidays vacation. Hell, no one has even given me crap yet about the Pats loss last Saturday. I'm starting to think they should have kept Antonio Brown (despite his issues) so Brady would have someone other that Edelman who knows how to catch a pass. The rest of the receivers were a big disappointment. Oh well, I think Tom will be back and if he's playing we always have a chance at another Super Bowl.

Right on UF,

Yup, a little quiet here lately. I don't like change and am surprised I have taken to it as well as I have. It's not so bad if you spend some time getting familiar.

Now about the pats, ugh??!! Agreed, nobody can catch the ball, it's almost like its a conspiracy. Don't get me going about the offensive line.... How about a running back the can carry the ball more than 1 yard per carry. Even starting to wonder about Belichick, some of his play-calling the last 1/2 dozen games has a lot of people scratching there heads around here. I used to say there's always next year but..... that may not be the case.

I'm telling you, its a conspiracy.

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
Right on UF,

Yup, a little quiet here lately. I don't like change and am surprised I have taken to it as well as I have. It's not so bad if you spend some time getting familiar.

Now about the pats, ugh??!! Agreed, nobody can catch the ball, it's almost like its a conspiracy. Don't get me going about the offensive line.... How about a running back the can carry the ball more than 1 yard per carry. Even starting to wonder about Belichick, some of his play-calling the last 1/2 dozen games has a lot of people scratching there heads around here. I used to say there's always next year but..... that may not be the case.

I'm telling you, its a conspiracy.
Kinda sucks for Pats, but damn what about dem Vikings!!! Skoal

·
Registered
6,622 Posts
Hey Kev, sorry about Your Pats but for me, I gave up on All Sports quite a few years ago.
I don't understand how we pay Our Athletes such crazy money to play kids games and treat Our Teachers, who are educating Our Youngsters and Firemen, Police Officers and Sanitation Men who take care of All of Us, like Second Class Citizens.
But that's just me.
As for The Greatest Forum on The Internet, I think it has taken a turn for the worse.
I sure hope things get better.
Mike U.

·
Registered
697 Posts
Hopefully more time has been taken with family's during and post holiday. No doubt it has slowed, I normally spend 15-60 minutes a day on here but lately, might be 5 and out.

PS, glad the Pats and Eagles lost! Cowboys loyal fan regardless of the ups/downs with more downs..

·
Registered
33 Posts
Im pretty new here...but for some reason I got error messages for weeks while trying to get on the site after the change over. Maybe its affecting others.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
I've noticed the slow down too. I was off for several days since my screwed up immune system and working with sick people won me a case of the flu...
Glad the Pats lost and possibly Brady's last play was a pick six.

·
Registered
883 Posts
I don’t watch sports, but there hasn’t been much decent reading here of late. Following some cool builds and some great rides being shown off in the picture threads but little else unfortunately. Been keeping busy in the garage prepping bikes for next seasons rides here mostly. But even with the changes I’d still rather check in daily here then anywhere else.

04 Road Glide
Ontario Canada

·
Registered
43 Posts
Yeah, well that is a big ass void from 2010! And, it may be extended with the Seahawks coming to town! Go Hawks! Sunday will be rough here. My wife is a diehard Packers fan and I am Hawks fan from my days in Seattle and the King Dome. Fortunate enough to see most of those games in the dome and getting shellacked by John Elway! We took a beating from him all through college at the UW and then the pros.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Hey Kev, sorry about Your Pats but for me, I gave up on All Sports quite a few years ago.
I don't understand how we pay Our Athletes such crazy money to play kids games and treat Our Teachers, who are educating Our Youngsters and Firemen, Police Officers and Sanitation Men who take care of All of Us, like Second Class Citizens.
But that's just me.
As for The Greatest Forum on The Internet, I think it has taken a turn for the worse.
I sure hope things get better.
Mike U.
Couldn’t have said it better Mike how I feel about sports nowadays! Totally agree! Don’t get me started on all that kneeling nonsense LOL

1 - 20 of 110 Posts