Road Glide banner

101 - 120 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Here is a example:

1 more. I can find plenty more

Refs are all over the place with calls and non-calls on QBs. One thing they don't miss is a hit on Tommy, can't deny that. Anything that is close, he gets a call that another QB would not.
If Clowney hit Tom like he hit Wentz do you honestly think there would not be a flag???

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Sorry guys but Ive been burning the candle at both ends here lately I haven't been able to play on here. I will say the quick skim of this topic has me totally convinced that most of you on here are flaming homosexuals and thats ok. I just want all of you to know you all hold a special place in my fart.

·
Registered
899 Posts
I must say I’m reading this thread for fun but can’t follow the players of the nfl. Hockey is king in Canada all the other sports just don’t get the attention up here lol.

04 Road Glide
Ontario Canada

·
Registered
133 Posts
Hell I love the new site. No more photo bucket non-sense. You can upload whatever avatar you want without having to write a half a page of html code to get it to appear. I ain't goin no where this site has helped me through a few things and is also entertaining. Roadglide.org comes into the 21st century at last.

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Sorry guys but Ive been burning the candle at both ends here lately I haven't been able to play on here. I will say the quick skim of this topic has me totally convinced that most of you on here are flaming homosexuals and thats ok. I just want all of you to know you all hold a special place in my fart.
AND A GREAT BIG "THANK YOU" FOR MY 1ST LAUGH OUT LOUD MOMENT OF THE DAY!!!!! Thanks bro.; I really needed it.:ROFLMAO::D:ROFLMAO::LOL:

·
Shark of the Month October 13
7,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #109
Bruce, I agree 100%. They should have given us a tutorial and a list of FAQs right from day one. Having to go through and discover the changes and issues with no help, and to figure out where to go next is ridiculous. Personally, I don't have any significant issues with the site - only with the way is was dumped on us with virtually no help/tutorial. The bottom line is truly the bottom line. If the change allows the corporate ownership to enhance their bottom line revenues significantly, they just make the changes and move on, not worrying about the user experience and the transition difficulties.

·
Registered
2,816 Posts
Now today a pop up wanting you to fill out a survey. The survey is Google . I think we are seeing what is going on here.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I like the new site although I admit the site has been much quieter. I come in maybe once a week and mostly lurk. Its cold and no riding makes me think the bike forums should be busier than they are.

I admit I had some difficulty logging in during the transition but an email to the help desk got me logged in. I hope the site picks up as I have learned a lot in my years here. I am amazed at the depth of technical knowledge on the forum.

I hope this succeeds.

·
Registered
622 Posts
I like the new site although I admit the site has been much quieter. I come in maybe once a week and mostly lurk. Its cold and no riding makes me think the bike forums should be busier than they are.

I admit I had some difficulty logging in during the transition but an email to the help desk got me logged in. I hope the site picks up as I have learned a lot in my years here. I am amazed at the depth of technical knowledge on the forum.

I hope this succeeds.
Bike forums are much quieter in the winter months. When the rubber hits the road, everyone and everybody is talking about their rides, asking questions about upgrades, and sharing their stoke all around

·
Registered
757 Posts
Yeah... meeee toooooo....I have been lurking and throwing blips on here. No action with me to talk about. Been researching stuff for my Cali trip in July. nothing really to mention yet.

·
Registered
2,816 Posts
TOP poster for the month. On another site running this software I was the Top post for the month. My total post were 3. All 3 were questions about what had happened to the sight,related to the change. The answer was to close the thread.

101 - 120 of 126 Posts