Road Glide banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WTT /SELL -Contrast Chrome CVO wheels for AR15 or Cash VA area

I have a really nice set of contrast chrome wheels off a 2010 CVO ultra. Complete with bearings, ABS, Rotors and tires. The front has around 1K miles on it, the rear tire needs replaced. See pictures.

I am in Northern VA, so prefer you come here. If VA resident, I can travel a little bit, meet halfway, and standard VA rules apply,2 ID's, residency, bill of sale. If not, then will meet at my FFL for the transfer ($30).

Will sel for $1000. Will travel a little, but not looking to ship. I am next to Quantico Marine Base in Northern Virginia

Edit: Please no polymer lowers..all others welcomed!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
pics2

More pictures added

Can emial more pictures..thanks!!

Oh, this post was approved by mods...Thanks!!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
You are aware of what an ar-15 is going for right now none the less a good model like a colt or armalite or eagle arms ? These are nice wheels but they are not 3k worth.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Wasnt thinking a Armalite AR10 would be offered up...but a S&W M&P might be..and you never know...

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=328520392

If you guys are paying 3K for an AR, come on south and visit...I just dont have the cash right now...wouldnt mind having an AR in the safe..so if you need wheels and have that Aero precision lower and rock river upper, drop me a line!!

These could be considered "assault wheels" though...they look mean!! Take the necessary actions now in case a "AWB" is enacted !! (Assault Wheel Ban)

Thanks for the reply, ride safe...hope you and neighbors fared the storm well...I have relatives in Huntington

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
You are aware of what an ar-15 is going for right now none the less a good model like a colt or armalite or eagle arms ? These are nice wheels but they are not 3k worth.
The only reason the prices are high on ARs right now is because of proposed legislation. You can still buy them for normal pricing if you're willing to wait 3-6 months to get one and you find a dealer who doesn't price gouge. In fact I just got a base model rock river arms AR15 for $1065 + FFL and transfer. They are available but not worth the prices that they are being sold/bought for.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What about an Italian Beretta 92F stainless all hi cap mags ?

THANK YOU for the kind offer..the only pistola I "need" (lol) is a 1911..but I would rather have an AR platform right now...

It is possible around here to find them at around 1K...

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
What's the sell price I need a deal ? Taxes are killing me ! Funds are low. ....looking to buy a house to help reduce the taxes and have something show for myself other than my shark lol

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks easyryder...glad everything got there OK...look nice too!!..sad for me, but glad for ya!!

MODs Please move to sold..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts