Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a couple things. I am looking to trade a black Screamin Eagle Ventilator Cover for a chrome cover. I bought it with the intention of blacking out most the chrome bits on the bike. Turns out, the chrome grew on me and I couldn't part with it. If your local to SoCal, I am down to meet and swap on the spot. Otherwise I'm flexible.

Pic of the cover.

Also in the hunt for FLTRX take off rear shocks. Need to lower the bike an inch to clear my exhaust and not too thrilled about lowering blocks.

PM or email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
211 Posts
Looking for a couple things. I am looking to trade a black Screamin Eagle Ventilator Cover for a chrome cover. I bought it with the intention of blacking out most the chrome bits on the bike. Turns out, the chrome grew on me and I couldn't part with it. If your local to SoCal, I am down to meet and swap on the spot. Otherwise I'm flexible.

Pic of the cover.

Also in the hunt for FLTRX take off rear shocks. Need to lower the bike an inch to clear my exhaust and not too thrilled about lowering blocks.

PM or email me at [email protected]
I have a set of rear air shocks available (like new) off a 2009 Screamin Eagle Road Glide which would accomplish your objective. I would like to get $250.00 plus shipping. PM me if interested.

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Let me think about the sawp overnight...I;n on the east coast so we'd need to do a double mailing.....Can you get a pic w/out the flash in the paint???

1 - 4 of 4 Posts