Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
3,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:) Why did I put myself thru 20K miles of ruff riding & a sad ass handling bike??
Because I could, until I just couldn't take it anymore. I went with the
Works 13" Steel Trackers DRS & ARS. My Harley Tech friend of many years, suggested the 500lb rated springs because the 09 & up swing-arm is 1" longer. He dialed them in & after the first bump leaving the parking lot I was a happy camper. I had always ran Works on my FXRs back in the day & should've done it sooner. I ride solo. But pack my saddle bags full & carry a heavy bag on my luggage rack for road trips. I'm looking forward to see how they work out, so I need to take a road trip, soon.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Was one of the first mods i did, no way was i going to use them stockers after trying to dial them and couldn't get it right . With these it takes 2 minutes to change what ever type of riding or loading the bike for a 10 day trip.

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
3,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Zemo, you need to give them a call & talk to Works' Tech. They build them to your needs & specs. My Harley Tech buddy ordered them because he's installed enough of them over the years to know what works. The next thing will be Race Tech Forks springs & Gold Valve Emulators.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts