Road Glide banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I will be leaving NE Ohio on or about June 6, 2015. I'm lookiong for ride partners. Prefer a max of 4 bikes.

This will be a complete tour of Wyoming and Western Montana along with the Black Hills, SD

A few highlights:
Yellowstone NP
Grand Teton NP
Glacier NP
Beartooth Hwy
Chief Joseph Hwy
Ghost towns
Historical points of interest
AND MUCH MORE

I plan to be on the road about 2 to 3 weeks. If you are interested in joining me for the ride or part of it please let me know. I have made this ride before and know the best roads.

·
Registered
6,081 Posts
That will be a fun trip. You might have trouble finding takers as Shark Week will be happening in Texas during this timeframe.

I am planning a similar trip for 2016 during the Sturgis rally. I would like to hear the routes you take during your trip. I rode Chief Joseph Hwy and Beartooth pass a few years ago, but want to spend more time in that area next time than Sturgis.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Let me add a few things. I'm an old fart riding since 1965. Riden 49 states and all Canadian provinces. I do not camp just to much damn trouble. Anyone who is interested in joining me needs to know they must be experienced riders not the bar hopper crowd or wana be so do not plan on hitting the bars every night. This is not say I do not enjoy a cold one I do just not when in the saddle. Been there done that. I ride to enjoy the ride not to see who can go the fastest or who can drag the boards on the curves.

Just thought I had better pass this on.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Update

Will now be departing Ohio on June 6 for 3 weeks. So far it is myself and one other bike. Still have room for 2 more bikes if interested?

I will be leaving NE Ohio on or about June 13, 2015. I'm lookiong for ride partners. Prefer a max of 4 bikes.

This will be a complete tour of Wyoming and Western Montana along with the Black Hills, SD

A few highlights:
Yellowstone NP
Grand Teton NP
Glacier NP
Beartooth Hwy
Chief Joseph Hwy
Ghost towns
AND MUCH MORE

I plan to be on the road about 2 to 3 weeks. If you are interested in joining me for the ride or part of it please let me know. I have made this ride before and know the best roads.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I would be in but I'll be at SWV. Are you rolling through Nebraska at all and any est time if so? I might beable to put you up for the night and give you a garage plus a place to wash off the road grime.
Thanks for the offer. Not sure when we will be comming through Nebraska.

·
Registered
860 Posts
I will be leaving NE Ohio on or about June 13, 2015. I'm lookiong for ride partners. Prefer a max of 4 bikes.

A few highlights:
Yellowstone NP
Grand Teton NP
Glacier NP
Beartooth Hwy
Chief Joseph Hwy
Ghost towns
AND MUCH MORE

We have a group from Indiana going to all the same places in mid July. Will be the first time for me to hit Glacier NP though. Going in mid July to give the passes more time for the snow to melt.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I will be leaving NE Ohio on or about June 6, 2015. I'm lookiong for ride partners. Prefer a max of 4 bikes.

A few highlights:
Yellowstone NP
Grand Teton NP
Glacier NP
Beartooth Hwy
Chief Joseph Hwy
Ghost towns
AND MUCH MORE

Still have room for 2 more bikes if you are interested?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts